Samuel M. Gaylord, better known as “The Law Practice Doctor”, is not an average lawyer. Over and over again, Sam witnessed the toll that his high-stress profession was having on his colleagues, that that prompted him to make a life-changing decision. Rather then helping his clients navigate the complexities of the justice system, he would put his expertise and considerable knowledge to work helping small law firms thrive. The demand for his help quickly grew, as did his passion for helping these firms find new heights of success.
Sam hosts a popular podcast called “The Law Practice Doctor” and frequently publishes articles on his blog where he shares advice on a wide variety of subjects all aimed at assisting law practitioners with that entrepreneurial itch reach all of their goals, both professionally and financially.
A few other facts about Sam:
He is an accomplished writer and public speaker, and in his down time, can often be heard riffing Miles Davis tunes on his trumpet. He is happily married to his wife Amy and together they’ve been blessed with two daughters Rachel, age 13, and Anna, age 12, and a son, Benjamin, age 6.
- Received a B.A. degree from Syracuse University, and a J.D. degree from Seton Hall School of Law.
- Named Young Lawyer of the Year for Mercer County 2002, and in 2003 received the Young Lawyer of the Year Service to the Bar award from the New Jersey State Bar Association.
- President of the Mercer County Bar Association.
- Practices in the areas of workers’ compensation, Social Security Disability, Medicare Set Aside claims, and pension appeals.
- Mr. Gaylord is certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as a workers’ compensation law attorney and is licensed to practice in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Washington, D.C.
Contact Sam anytime, whether it be for a legal consultation or a diagnosis for your practice.